Abou Ghaly Motors Headquarters, Misr Ismailia Desert Road – El Obour
- February 2018 - August 2018;
- Part-time Paid Internship; February-June
- Full-time Paid Internship; June-August
- Communicate with business units to create internship positions and intradepartmental cycles.
- Coordinate the interns' recruitment process.
- Work on marketing strategies.
- Manage the different internship communication channels.
- Follow-up with interns, mentors, and department heads.
- Produce bi-weekly reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, with a graduation date between July 2017 and July 2019.
- Be able to complete the full duration of the internship.
- An articulate writer and an eloquent speaker; English and preferably Arabic.
- Experienced in organizing events, conferences, or programs.
- Prominent leadership experiences.
- Knowledge of the different marketing activities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Interest in the mobility solutions industry and Abou Ghaly Motors Group's business.
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org