Senior Web Developer
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Responsible for supervision and tutoring for junior/associate engineers in addition to providing technical guidance
- BS/MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics or related major
- At least 5 years of experience with .Net Technologies.
- Excellent background in Database architecture and design and working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to develop a structured, organized, commented code according to technical specifications and published standards/design guidelines.
Job location: El Obour.
Package: attractive package & other benefits.
Interested candidates to send their CVs to email address firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in the email subject line.