iOS Mobile Developer
• Develop new features for our existing iOS applications, debugging/fixing problems.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work with the QA team.
• Participate in team meetings.
• Report regularly on work progress.
• Understand the challenges being addressed by an engagement and collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders to deliver a valuable technical solution.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Familiar using the iOS SDK and Xcode IDE.
• Knowledge in OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Ability and desire to learn new tools & technologies quickly.
• Familiarity with AGILE/SCRUM methodology is a plus.
• Good knowledge of Objective-C or Swift.
• Good knowledge with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Have an experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Knowledge of the open-source iOS libraries available for common tasks.
• Familiarity with Android development is a plus.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Familiarity of benchmarking and optimization.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and TFS.
• Familiarity of Firebase analytics, cloud messaging, real-time database, storage and crash reporting.
• Familiarity with social login (Google, Facebook and Twitter).
• Familiarity with MVP design pattern is a plus.
• Familiarity with OAuth 2.0 is a plus.
• At least 6 months to 2 years of practical experience in Android or iOS development.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.