SAP PM Consultant
• SAP PM Module activities maintenance plan, Notifications, and etc.…
• Analyzing the issues and communicating with the users. Handling Incidents/Tickets for CS Related Issues. Analyzing the errors, searching for causes of errors, provided correct solutions and suggested for preventive actions to avoid recurrence.
• Analysis of current IMG and resolving SD/CS issues and queries, to support day-to-day operations under a specific service level agreement.
• Experience in integration of SD with Modules like MM,CS/PM and FI/CO
• Working closely with technical and functional consultants of other modules to resolve cross - functional issues. Maintained a proper rapport with core team members and had many discussions with them to collect and finalize the requirements.
• and translate business needs into functional requirements.
• Ensure SAP best practices are adhered
• Supporting role in ongoing and special projects
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or any related field.
1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Working in SAP implementation, and rollouts
Generalist background with finance business cycles, and procedures.
Ability to cope with several jobs simultaneously and meet agreed deadlines.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Ability to work well through others.
Excellent computer skills.
Positive response to pressure