Sales Team Leader
1) Plan, develop and implement sales activities and customer retention.
2) Plan and manage sales resources according to agreed budgets.
3) Coach, monitor and follow up the sales staff through implementing the sales process and give help when needed at any time/steps of the sales process.
4) Motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law.
5) Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
6) Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation through high customer satisfaction.
7) Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities.
8) Proper showroom setting that provides fancy presentation as well as appropriate sales traffic control.
9) Providing professional sales assistance upon closing a deal.
10) Follow up Legal/Registration responsibilities with concerned Dept.
11) Maintain accurate updated sales records.
12) Proper feedback to top management (weekly).
13) Analysis and evaluation of sales performance (monthly / quarterly).
14) Submit required reports and documentation to Brand Sales Manager (daily, weekly and monthly).
15) Proper and clear communication with the service and finance depts. specially, and the other departments generally.
16) Responsible for all admin aspects in the branch.
Bachelor’s degree from any discipline.
Not less than 5 years of relevant experience.
Preferable same field
Management & Leadership skills
Very good computer skills.
Job location: Alexandria
Package: attractive package & other benefits.