1) Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
2) Manage personal business portfolio and targets according to agreed development strategy.
3) Manage product pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
4) Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
5) Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
6) Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
7) Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
8) Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
9) Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
10) Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
11) Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
12) Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
13) Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
14) Responsible for identifying and building effective network with sales professionals to maximize revenue.
15) Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
16) Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
Bachelor’s degree from any discipline.
Fresh graduate or 1-year experience in automotive field.
Good command of English language
Very Good Computer Skills
Job location: Alexandria
Package: attractive package & other benefits.